Skip to main content

Thane: Not trained in cleaning operations, 3 labourers choke to death in sewage treatment plant

Three daily wage labourers on Wednesday died after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a sewage treatment plant of a local civic body in Thane district of Maharashtra, a police official said on Thursday, adding the deceased, identified as Muzaffar Moulik (24), Rafique Mandal (50) and Mofjum (18), had no formal training in sewage cleaning.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2SZBBL8
Loading...