Three employees faint due to suffocation after fire at Chhattisgarh hospital, 40 children shifted elsewhere

A portion of the Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) caught fire on Tuesday, officials said, adding three employees fainted due to smoke inhalation. Following the blaze, 40 children undergoing treatment in the paediatric ward of the hospital were also shifted elsewhere. The fire was caused due to a short circuit, officials said.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2HsvOg9

LANGUAGE

Loading...

SEARCH NEWS