Fire breaks out at Jaipur's J K Lon Hospital

A fire broke out on the first floor of JK Lon Hospital in Jaipur. Due to a short circuit in the hospital, the first floor of the hospital got filled with smoke, after which people present there felt suffocation.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2LMVq8y

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News