15-year-old shooter electrocuted while taking bath at OYO hotel

In Delhi to participate in a shooting competition, a 15-year-old boy died after allegedly being electrocuted at an OYO hotel. The incident was reported from Delhi's Pul Prahladpur area. According to the police, at nearly 12:30 pm on Sunday, they had received information about a person who was found unconscious at OYO Hotel, 60 feet Road, Pul Prahladpur. Further, the police said the victim was rushed to Apollo hospital where he was declared brought dead. 

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/35CgXYc

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending News

Top 5 News

Loading...