Delhi: Shopkeeper mistakenly hands over acid instead of water bottle to customer, arrested

A 58-year-old shopkeeper was arrested after he mistakenly sold a bottle of acid instead of water to a customer in Delhi. The incident was reported from East Delhi's Mandawali area where the 30-year-old man drank acid and sustained internal injuries. 

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2AKBSdA

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News