80 people fall ill as toxic gas leaks from plant in Odisha

At least 80 people fell sick after a toxic gas leaked from a prawn processing plant in Khantapada area in Odisha’s Balasore district on Wednesday evening. The patients included mostly women. According to the police, the incident took place at around 8 pm when the gas, suspected to be ammonia, leaked from the plant located at Panapana, mostly affecting workers of the factory who complained of breathing problems.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2X9OyoM

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending News

Top 5 News

Loading...