.....Advertisement.....

Delhi: Sanitation worker dies due to suffocation while cleaning sewer tank

In yet another incident of death of a sanitation worker, a 24-year-old worker suffered from suffocation and died after he inhaled toxic fumes. Another sanitation worker also suffered from sanitation. The incident was reported while the workers were cleaning a deep sewer in Delhi's Shahdara on Sunday. According to the police, one Ravi died in the incident that took place near a BSES office at the CBD ground in Karkardooma. 

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Sb91aK

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...