Two die after consuming alcohol-based chemicals due to unavailability of liquor

Two persons who were habitual drinkers died in Ghaziabad after consuming nail polish remover, aftershave lotion and sanitizer, while one person who had consumed the toxic chemicals along with them is in critical condition in a hospital, police said on Monday. Prima facie it seems that the duo -- identified as Mangat Ram Sharma (60) and Krishna Pal alias Pali (40) -- died after consuming the alcohol-based liquids, an official said.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3b8ErFT

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News