.....Advertisement.....

UP: 15-year-old boy dies after being bitten by snake in bed

A 15-year-old boy died after being bitten by a black cobra who had slipped inside his mosquito net at Jamalpur village. Chiko was sleeping with the other family members inside the mosquito net on Saturday, when the snake bit him. The boy screamed in pain and other family member woke up to see the snake on his bed.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3eFr5Uv

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...