.....Advertisement.....

DU assistant professor electrocuted in waterlogged house

Vikas Tyagi, a Delhi University (DU) assistant professor who had come home to Moradabad during the lockdown, was electrocuted after rainwater entered his house in the city on Saturday night. According to the family, Tyagi, 37, came in contact with a live wire and died on the spot.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2WBsBzE

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...