.....Advertisement.....

Fire erupts at ICU of govt hospital in Maharashtra's Kolhapur

A fire broke out in an ICU section of a government hospital in Maharashtra's Kolhapur district early Monday morning, an official said. All 15 patients who were in the ICU section were immediately shifted out and the blaze has been extinguished, he said. The fire broke out in the trauma ICU section of Kolhapur's Chhatrapati Pramila Raje General Hospital, located around 230 km from here, early in the morning due to short-circuit, the hospital's Dean Dr Chandrakant Mhase said.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3cFDTtQ

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...