.....Advertisement.....

Goa: 1 worker dies, 4 injured in ammonia gas leak in factory

One worker died and four others were critically injured after ammonia gas leaked in a seafood processing unit at Cuncolim industrial estate in South Goa, police said on Saturday. The incident occurred in the wee hours of Friday, they said.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/34Hqvll

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...