.....Advertisement.....

Jharkhand: Wedding guests on bus roof come in contact with live wire; 2 die

Two persons were electrocuted to death and another was injured when wedding guests sitting on the roof of a moving bus came in contact with a hanging high tension electric wire in Jharkhand's Palamu district on Wednesday, police said.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/39JcWWm

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...