.....Advertisement.....

Fire in Surat building, 2 persons move out of 4th floor window

Two residents of a fire-affected building saved themselves by using a window on its fourth floor to reach an adjoining apartment here in Gujarat on Monday, officials said. The fire broke out in the five-storey residential building in Surat's Sagrampura locality around noon, they said, adding that no casualty was reported. Following the blaze in an electric meter board on the ground floor of the building, smoke spread to its upper floors, causing panic among residents.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3pZfpAE

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...