.....Advertisement.....

UP boy dies after phone battery explodes on his face

A 12-year-old boy died after his mobile battery exploded on his face. The incident took place over the weekend in Matwar village under the Halia police circle. The tragic event took place when he was testing the battery power after charging it with a 'jugaad' charger.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3sJBghT

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...