UP: School principal suspended after death of 5-year-old student; parents allege mid-day meal poisoning

 A primary school principal in Jaidopur has been suspended following the death of a student, who possibly choked on a fruit seed. The five-year-old girl's family, however, claim that she had died after eating 'khichdi' served at the mid-day meal in the school.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3c0zcL7

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...