Kolkata: Massive fire breaks out at closed cinema hall; 2 injured

At least two people were injured when a massive fire broke out at a closed cinema hall in the city's Lake Town area, a senior official of the Fire Department said. At least 15 fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the blaze at "Mini Jaya" hall on Friday night. Fire Minister Sujit Bose, who is also a resident of the area, rushed to the spot and said that the blaze started probably from a stove on which food was being cooked by the wife of the caretaker.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3wdO54W

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...