Maharashtra: 6 family members die of asphyxiation in Chandrapur

Six members of a family, including three minors, died of asphyxiation apparently caused by emission of carbon monoxide from a power generator at their home in Maharashtra's Chandrapur district on Tuesday, police said. The victims were residents of Durgapur area in Chandrapur, they said. There was no power supply in some parts of Durgapur since Monday night due to rains.

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3eelPJ3

Get Breaking news, Live news, and latest news from India and around the world on INDILIVENEWS.com, which are in the interest of nation and humanity. Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Reddit for the latest news blog and live news update

Trending News

Loading...